Node Knockout in general:streaming Resident Evil: The Final Chapter film
- You can earn special Node Knockout badges at Coderwall.com
- Competition rules
- Summary of rules, prizes, etc
- Services that contentants can use for free
Online resources (Books etc):Watch movie online Rings (2017)
- CouchDB – The Definitive Guide (btw shared and developed from GitHub!)
- Node.js v0.4.11 API documentation
Useful Node.js libraries and tools:
- Cradle — A high-level, caching, CouchDB client for Node.js. It has very nice and simple asynchronous interface.
- NowJS — Easy to use browser vs server integration
- socket.io — Sockets between client and server (and other servers with additional modules)
- JADE template engine — A template engine. Not sure if this is the best choice, thought. It’s slow (for human) to transform HTML to JADE.
- Express JS — A web framework
- Forever — Keep node process running forever
- underscore — General operations. Good thing: doesn’t modify global objects.
- backbone — Lightweight MVC abstraction
- node-init — Turn node.js into LSB-compatible init script
- everyauth — Authentication module
- BlueprintCSS — CSS Framework
- lesscss — The dynamic stylesheet language
If you know something else useful please tweet me or write a comment below!